The Pivot Mach 4 is the bike that started it all
From the racetrack to the trail, there has never been anything that has performed like the new Mach 4 Carbon. Now in its 4th generation, the Mach 4 Carbon rolls on 27.5” wheels, features 115mm of travel*, and introduces the next generation of race/trail geometry—all paired with the lightest full-suspension frame Pivot have ever made. Whether you are a pure XC racer looking for something nimble, with the acceleration of 26” wheels and the rolling speed of a 29er, or a trail rider that wants something fast and responsive yet stable, the Mach 4 Carbon has you covered.
The dw-link® suspension has been tuned to provide instant acceleration with hardtail efficiency, while delivering the incredible climbing traction that all the Pivot dw-link equipped bikes are famous for. The short chainstays, spacious top tubes, and the incredibly stiff carbon chassis all enable you to achieve your fastest time on the climbs. On the descents, the Mach 4 Carbon comes alive. With ultra-stable front end geometry, a low BB height, and 115mm of travel, you can tackle some of the roughest trails with ease; cornering like the bike is on rails and slicing through turns like a Ginsu knife! But Pivot didn’t stop there.
The Mach 4 Carbon is the first Shimano Di2 compatible frame ever developed, featuring an internal battery mount in the down tube and all the required ports for clean internal routing. If you are not running Di2 and prefer a more conventional set up, the Mach 4 Carbon has the cleanest cable routing in the sport, with ports for full internal routing (including dropper post), full length housing and options for 1X, 2X and Shimano’s new M9000 Side Swing front derailleur.
Mach 4 Carbon Features
- 115mm dw-link® suspension* with race and trail tuning (X-Small size features 100mm travel)
- Full carbon frame featuring Pivot exclusive hollow box internal molding technology
- 27.5″ wheels
- XS, S, M, L & L(long) sizing, with our X-small featuring the lowest stand-over clearance of any 27.5″ suspension bike made
- Full length internal cable routing, and Shimano Di2 compatible with Pivot’s exclusive cable port system
- Dropper post compatible with internal routing
- Enduro Max cartridge bearings
- Custom tuned Fox Float CTD Kashima rear shock
- Frame weight from 5.1lbs (2.3kg)
- Complete bike weights from 22lbs (10kg)
- 2 sets of bottle cage mounts
- Rubberized leather downtube and swingarm protection
*X-Small size features 100mm travel.